2012年8月30日星期四

Shieldview Speck Matte Screen Protector

Recently I dropped my aluminium Apple remote onto my iPad screen. It tore a hole in my screen protector. The iPad's screen itself was undamaged but I was still absolutely gutted, why? Well when I had applied the screen protector a number of months earlier I'd managed to do it perfectly, straight and with no dust Unique USB Accessories or bubbles. This was a feat that I thought I might not be able to repeat and my misgivings were well founded. The next day I attempted to apply my spare screen protector, completely messed it up and ended up throwing it away. I decided to make do and use the iPad commando style - and experienced a miserable couple of weeks with the original unprotected glossy screen. The glass screen just felt wrong, fingers seem to squeak across it rather than slide Wholesale Bottle Opener on top, games were made more difficult, fingerprints were everywhere and most distracting of all - the reflections. Oh the reflections, if I wanted to look at my own face all the way to work, I'd stare at my train pass. My iPad had become much less fun and was bordering on being unusable in some situations.I couldn't stand it any more, I bit the bullet and ordered another screen protector. The same model as before - a ShiedView Speck matte screen protector. Hopefully this time I'd be able to apply it correctly, the future of my iPad/sanity depended on it. Protect your screen with ShieldView mate screen protector in Matte finish. Each iPad 2 screen film is designed to last, leaves no residue, and is easy to apply and remove. And the re-sealable envelope keeps your extra screen protector ready to go on a minutes notice. Plus, ShieldView is easy to apply, removes cleanly, and without any sticky residue. Microfiber cleaning cloth included in with the ShieldView mate screen protector. After a carefull installation, I can say Im quite impressed. The iPad had a nasty screen glare, which would always rear its ugly head in many environments, it wasnt too intrusive, but it was a glare. I can say after installing the Speck ShieldView, my iPad looks great and I feel protected, and the glare is reduced a TON. By doing this it kills Shoes Accessories the dust environment reducing your chance greatly of trapping lint or dust particles under the screen protector.I recently got a matte screen protector which is the best iPad screen protector and have been putting off and nervous about the installation. Ive always had trouble installing matte screen protector on every device Ive ever owned, Ive gotten dust trapped under the protector and theres always ugly bubbles that dont go away and you are stuck with them and Ive thrown many of these things away. I never felt the need for one of these for my iPad, but when I discovered that these would reduce screen glare significantly, I was skeptical and decided to take a look. In my case, I had a near perfect installation, no bubbles or dust trappings, and Im quite satisfied with the product. If you have a problem with the price 9.45, split a pack with a friend because its way worth it to have a few of these, and you get a nice cleaning cloth to boot. Check out the other offerings from Dashprice.

没有评论:

发表评论