2012年2月26日星期日

Discovering the most satisfying way to shop Replica Handbags

Every time I set out on a shopping trip of late I am beset with feelings of guilt that I can’t seem to shake. As a westerner privileged enough to have a television, access to the internet and free press I can hardly ignore the fact that many of the cheap high street clothes we enjoy could have been made in unsafe and cramped factories by children. The thought of little children toiling away in countries that have less advanced child labour policies than my own country made me ashamed, was a £2 bracelet literally worth it?Did it mean that if I chose not to buy these items I was contributing to the unemployment of legitimate workers who needed the meagre money they received for their courageous efforts?Eventually I decided that the right thing to do would be to only buy clothes and jewellery that I could be confident were made by people receiving a decent wage in good working conditions. I wrote letters to my ex-favourite shopping haunts explaining why I wasn’t shopping with them anymore and why before posting them to various HQ’s around the country.Feeling somewhat smug and self satisfied I resolved that the best way to ensure that I was getting the good stuff was to do my shopping on the internet. That way I could look up records of the Handbags labels efforts to ensure their goods are produced fairly whilst searching for new and exciting fair trade jewellery and clothing labels.Jewellery is one of the things that I don’t particularly enjoy shopping for. To be quite honest most Celine Handbags of my purchases in that department are cheap looking fashion pieces bought on spur of the moment that fall apart or go rusty after a few wears. There is just something about jewellery shops that makes me uncomfortable. I always feel as though at any moment I will be accused of trying to steal something so find myself acting in a strangely over polite fashion equipped with pantomime style over the top movements that say “l am not trying to nick anything I swear!”When I shop I like to do it properly. I give myself a nice long day to roam about, eyeing up possible purchases and stopping for coffee and a sandwich or a nice hot soup and crusty role in a local bistro. I buy a fashion Balenciaga Handbags magazine to leaf through for inspiration and special offers, taking my time trying on and admiring various bits and pieces. Reluctant to give up this small pleasure I strived to recreate it in my own living room but the effect was not quite the same…especially since I couldn’t try anything on.At least by the end of the day my feet didn’t feel as though I had walked the Great Wall of China in YSL tribute heels. In fact, I had spent most of the day sat on my sofa with my laptop and endless cups of tea that I didn’t have to pay £1.90 for. So feet and smug Replica Burberry Handbags factor in tact I make my first trip of the day out to the supermarket for a quick food fix and treat myself to some fair-trade chocolate for good measure.

没有评论:

发表评论